The Gift of Divorce – Free Chapters
“Divorce is not the end, but the beginning of your new life…the best one yet!” ~Dumari
Join me as I tell the transformational journey I went through thanks to my divorce to help you:
- Discover the gifts divorce offers you (even if it feels there are none)
- Find out how to go from feeling confused and lost toconfident and empowered
- Connect with your True Self, your inner guidance and Spiritual Support Team (angels and guides) for clarity and direction
- Learn how to love yourself through challenging experiences; this is the key to your happiness
- Gain a different perspective—a higher spiritual perspective—on challenges, why they happen, and how to overcome them with more ease and inner peace
Message from Dumari
In The Gift of Divorce, I share the story of my marriage’s dissolution—from the initial pain and fear, to the decision to let go, to my arrival at a place of confidence and self-love.
Guided by my Spiritual Support Team—my angels and guides—I made my way through the seven stages of D.I.V.O.R.C.E.:
- D erailed: I felt confused and lost. Then, I was
- I solated: I felt alone and disconnected. Next, I felt like a
- V ictim: I perceived myself to be powerless. I was
- O verwhelmed: it was too much to handle, emotionally and physically. But then, I
- R efocused on loving myself, and I gained clarity. As I felt better, I became
- C entered: I was connected to my soul and my highest vision. Finally, I was
- E mpowered: I experienced the power of Love within me creating a version of me that is wise, happy, and confident. And I got to experience the life of my dreams unfolding before me.
You get to walk with me from the moment I felt Derailed in realizing something was not right in my marriage, to finally feeling Empowered and free to be me.
My journey is revealed through raw and intimate diary entries written during my divorce process, accompanied by new insights gained since the divorce through self-reflection and with the help of my Team.
With the support of my Team, my friends, and my family, I discovered that although I had been looking to my husband to feel loved, I was the source of Love in my life all along.
The gift of my divorce journey was empowerment: an unshakable connection to myself, my intuition, and the Team that guides me through life’s challenges. In taking you along on my journey, I invite you to connect with your own Team to get through all of life’s obstacles and feel more deeply loved, secure, and confident.
If you are going through a divorce (or considering one), this book can help you view divorce and its seven stages as an opportunity to rediscover your True Self and embrace the power of divine love within you.