How to Get Clear About What You Really Want from Life
When I was going through the final stages of my divorce, my team of Angels asked me,
“What do you want? What do you really want to experience in the next year?”
And when they asked me what I thought that looked like, I really didn’t know.
“I’m not sure. I just know that I want to feel lighter, free to be me, loved and supported. I guess I just want to be happy.”
Encouraged by my answer, the Angels pressed on, encouraging me to dig down deeper…
“Clarifying how you want to feel inside is a good place to start,” they said, “and now, let’s take it to the next level! We suggest you go deep within and connect with your heart. And, connect with your soul. Then, from that place of connection, ask yourself, “What do I really want? If I could have anything I wanted, what would that look like in the main areas of my life?”
A little voice inside me said,
“Hey! You are not only the protagonist in the novel of your life; you are also the author! So, turn the page on the past and start writing a new chapter!”
At that moment, I stood up and went to get a piece of paper and a pen. I started thinking about the most important areas in my life, and what I wanted them to look like: my new place that I was looking for, my work, my relationships (with my boys, my ex, friends, myself), my body, and my finances.
And then I started to write that down!
In hindsight, I now realize that that was the main catalyst in manifesting the beautiful life that lay ahead!
And, over the next few months, as I envisioned myself living that new life, I started actually seeing the life of my dreams unfolding before me…for real! Everything that I wrote on those lists (and more) was coming true:
- I found the perfect condo with everything that I had envisioned and many more surprises that delighted me! Like a gas fireplace and a walk-in pantry!
- I wrote my book, The Gift of Divorce, which became a #1 Amazon bestseller!
- I am doing the work that I absolutely LOVE and empowering others.
- My relationship with my boys got even better! Just this past week, my 19-year-old son said to me, “Thank you for existing!” And, my 20-year-old son, told me, “I love you so very much.” (My heart is bursting!)
- My ex and I have a harmonious relationship; in which I feel more supported by him now than in the last years of our marriage.
- I discovered my passion–Salsa dancing, and a beautiful new family/circle of friends.
- My body is in better shape than ever…and I look younger, too!
- I went from $80K in debt to being debt free.
- And most importantly, I fell in love with myself in a way I had never experienced before!
If it happened for me, it can also happen for you!
So, now I’m asking you, “What do YOU want? What do you really want to experience in the next year?”
How are you going to design the new chapter of your life?
I invite you to try. Go deep within and connect with your heart first. Then, from that place of connection with your soul, ask yourself,
“What do I really want? If I could have anything I wanted, what would that look like in the main areas of my life?”
Now, take a piece of paper and a pen, and start making a list of the most important areas in your life and what you want them to look like. For example, your home, your work, your relationships, your body, and finances.
And start writing your new chapter!
Your soul is ready and waiting to guide you to achieve the highest vision for your life, even better than you can imagine!
Know that anything is possible. And, that you are not alone doing this! You have the love of the universe supporting you…. helping you make your dreams a reality.
I chose to let the Angels guide me. I envisioned an awesome life that would later be fully realized in my physical world.
Your soul and Spiritual Support Team are waiting for you! If you are open, they, too, will be your guides, as you write an amazing new chapter in the book that is your life!
Tomorrow is the first blank page of a 365-page book. Write a good one.”–Brad Paisley
I’m right here to guide you as you embark on your amazing new journey. If you can dream it, you can get it!
Oceans of Love,
P.S. If you would like more support in stepping into your amazing new life, join me in my FB group New Beginnings Empowered from Within, where I’ll be doing FB lives to dive deeper into how to manifest a bright new beginning! Click here to join: www.fb.com/groups/newbeginnings1111