As this year comes to a close, I have a special invitation for you. It is actually an invitation from your soul, but keep reading to find out what it is.
My Spiritual Support Team tells me how important it is for us to find the gifts, lessons and blessings from our experiences. They say that when we do this, we can then find peace and clarity, and ultimately, clear our path for the miracles waiting for us…just around the corner.
Tonight is New Year’s Eve.
My boys are with their dad tonight; so a few weeks ago, I was wondering how I would spend this special night.
When I asked my inner guidance what would be the best way for me to celebrate New Year’s Eve, I heard my Team say,
We highly suggest you spend New Year’s Eve by yourself, reflecting on your experiences in 2016. You can have a special ceremony to embrace, release and celebrate everything you went through, the ups and downs, the challenges and the successes, the pain and the joys, and everything in between.
“Then, get clear about what you wish to experience in 2017, and welcome it with open arms and an open heart!”
When I heard this, I got very excited!
Even after receiving several invitations to celebrate tonight with friends and family, I happily chose to welcome the New Year with my Self!
So here’s the invitation to you from your soul, so that you can experience the miracles waiting for you in 2017.
Would you join me in releasing, clearing, coming to terms with and celebrating the days and months that transpired this past year?
If you are feeling a “Yes” within your heart, then have a 2016 Closing Ceremony! Here’s how…
2016 Closing Ceremony: How to Release & Celebrate 2016
- Pick a special time when you can be by yourself to journal and answer the questions below. Make a date with yourself and put it on your calendar! (Make it sometime soon, OK?!)
- What can you do to make this time special? Play beautiful music in the background? Light a candle? What feels good to you?
- Connect with your soul. Take a moment to get quiet. Breathe deeply into your heart and invite your soul to be with you. You can even imagine a light within your heart turning on. Feel the sense of peace that will fill you as you do this.
- Answer the following questions. You can print them on a piece of paper, write them in a journal or type them in document in your computer.
(The following questions were inspired by Leonie Dawson’s “Your Shining Life 2017” workbook. I was guided to it to help me with my ceremony.)
- When you look back at 2016, what do you think of?
- What dreams came true during 2016?
- What beautiful lessons did you learn during 2016?
- I was transformed this year by…
- Even though it was really hard to go through, I know I learned a lot from…
- I let go of…
- I embrace…
- I am happy because…
- An incredible thing I discovered about myself was…
- 2016 led me to…
- I am proud of myself for…
- In order for me to feel completely clear about 2016, I need to write, rant or journal about…
- I am grateful for…
- Once you answered the above questions, release 2016 and welcome 2017 with the following statements:
- I breathe and let go, releasing all that is old and no longer serves me.
- I breathe and give thanks for all that has passed.
- I open up to the beautiful possibilities in front of me.
- I choose Love, Joy, Strength, Peace, Abundance, Freedom and Ease.
I wish you a wonderful 2016 Closing Ceremony!
And may all your heart’s desires come true in 2017. You CAN have it all!
Did you have a “2016 Closing Ceremony?” Have you ever released and celebrated your experiences to clear your path for the new? Let me know how it went!
Leave a Reply