I have been quiet these past several months. I needed to go within for clarity and guidance. I’ve been going through a major challenge in my marriage and a huge personal transformation as a result.
I feel like a beautiful and precious, new butterfly spreading my wings, ready to experience myself in a whole new way. I can see the light and beauty within me and all around me. I can now see where this journey has been leading me to…Expansion. Empowerment. Freedom.
FREE from beliefs that limited me.
EMPOWERED to love myself more than ever before.
EXPANDED to fly into new horizons I never dreamed possible.
My marriage of 16 years is coming to an end. I met my soon-to-be ex-husband in college and we’ve been together for 22 years. I thought we would be together forever, but a few months ago I realized that the purpose of our relationship as a couple had been fulfilled and is now complete. It is time to move on.
I’ve experienced many intense emotions in the past year…from confusion, anger, grief, feelings of abandonment and betrayal…TO relief, peace, love, joy, appreciation and gratitude. It’s been quite a journey of healing and empowerment.
Throughout this transformative journey, my Spiritual Support Team (angels, guides and Higher Self) has been an incredible and CONSTANT SOUCE of INSIGHTS, LOVE and SUPPORT.
I really don’t know what I would have done without my Team! For sure my experience would have been a lot more difficult and painful than it was.
Today, I wish to share with you…
7 of the many beautiful ways my Team helped me through this difficult time…
- When I felt alone and abandoned, my Team showed me how loved I truly am. One of those difficult days, out of the blue, so many people who love me reached out to me: my dad, my mom, and 4 of my dear friends, either called me, texted me or stopped by!
- While asking for clarity, my Team shared with me that my husband’s Higher Self along with my Higher Self, agreed to go through these challenges before we came into this lifetime, so that we would grow in our understanding of unconditional love and some of its’ expressions, including self-love, self-empowerment, and compassion. This higher understanding made a big difference in how I felt about the challenges within my relationship.
- I was shown all the ways I was not loving myself, even when I thought I was! I was able to more clearly see how I was not valuing myself, honoring nor respecting myself for many years. My husband was giving me a gift by mirroring this back to me so that I could see this and choose to love myself fully.
- My Team showed me, as I watched a “movie” in my mind’s eye, how I was repeating my mother’s and grandmother’s patterns of limiting beliefs about love and co-dependency. I saw that I learned from them that loving others meant giving myself up. I learned that other people’s needs (especially my children’s and husband’s) were more important than my own. My Team told me that loving myself came first in order for me to express a higher level of love towards others. They helped me see examples of what loving myself really looks like, sounds like, and feels like!
- When I was asking for extra support to move forward with more peace and harmony, I was guided to an awesome marriage counselor who helped my husband and I communicate more easily. My Team told me that this counselor would be a man who worked in Bedford, NH. I was told to Google “marriage counseling Bedford NH” and he showed up on the first page!
- When negative thoughts would fill my mind and I’d go into judgment, my Team reminded me to see things from a higher perspective and the importance of keeping my heart open.
- For instance, when I was driving one day thinking about something my husband had done that hurt my feelings, I saw a license plate that said, “2MSTRS.” At that moment, I knew my Team was reminding me to see my husband and myself as 2 Masters, as 2 magnificent spiritual beings who agreed to grow and expand through this experience.
- And even this morning when I woke up and looked at the clock, it said 5:55. I felt a nudge to look up what the number meant. This is what I found,
- When I was asking for clarity as whether to continue working on my marriage or move towards a divorce, I kept hearing a song in my head. When I listened more closely, I recognized the words from a song that was popular in Puerto Rico when I was a teenager. The words of the song said, “Rain…Your kisses are cold like the rain. Now I have to forget you and try to find happiness with someone else who will love me like you never will.” Hmmm…I guess that was a pretty clear message!
As I move forward into a new chapter in my life, I ask for your loving thoughts and positive energy for me and my family. Thank you for your love!!!
There are many unknowns still ahead of me…where will I live? How will I financially support my boys and myself? What will my life look like on my own?
If I allow my mind to focus on these unknowns, fear easily takes over. I feel afraid and anxious…and when this happens, I remind myself of my Team’s wise words,
“When Love appears, Fear disappears.”
Yes, I am choosing Love.
My heart is open. My knowing that “everything is always working out for me” is strong. My connection with my Spiritual Support Team is solid. I feel totally supported, loved and taken care of…and I fully TRUST that this is so.
I KNOW I am not alone.
I KNOW I am the Source of everything I need.
This is the MESSAGE I am here to share.
You are not alone. You are the Source of everything you need.
You are a magnificent spiritual being, an extension of God, who can be, do and have everything your heart desires! You have an incredibly loving, wise and powerful Spiritual Support Team whose purpose and greatest joy is to support you in being happy!”
Now I have been given the ultimate personal opportunity to LIVE & BE this message fully. What a gift!
I know that this experience has and will continue to make me a better example and guide to EMPOWER YOU & ME from WITHIN!
Comment below to share your love & inspiration…
I too went through a very rough divorce, I kept my eyes on my 2 special gift that came out of that bad marriage and within 4 years of growing and learning more about me and my needs , I met the most spectacular man. My angels sent him to me and with everything that I revealed to him, he still wanted me! He is my soul mate and is my strength to go forward. I love my family and what we have become and treasure all. Looking forward to making more memories and growing closer.
Marlies Pinna says
I am sad to hear about your divorce. I know how it feels becuase of my own divorce 10 years ago. I had to make the choice to end a marriage that was making me mentallly and fysically ill. After the choice was made and I explained my ex husband that this marriage wasn’t good for the both of us, he went along with it. It took a while to recover but like you wrote, it made me stronger and more focused on what i wanted with my life. I wish you all teh strenght and wisdom and I know that you are already stronger going through this lifechanging proces. Life is a school form the start till the end. Everyone has to learn their lessons, willingly or not. Good luck, tons of love and wsidom, Marlies
Dear Marlies, SELF-LOVE is one of the great lessons we both have learned from our divorce experiences! Thanks for the loving wishes! Yes, I am definitely stronger, wiser…and happy, thanks to this journey, as I know you are, too.
Thanks for sharing, Karen! I love the happy ending. 🙂 And yes, I am discovering that things are always working out for us, especially if we are open to it and focus on the gifts in our lives!
Swati Nigam says
I loved this so much. You know you have been a source of inspiration always. The way you handle anything! I give your example to everyone (and mostly to myself when I get mad. lol!!)
And this was fabulous! Because you know that I know this is true:
“For instance, when I was driving one day thinking about something my husband had done that hurt my feelings, I saw a license plate that said, “2MSTRS.” At that moment, I knew my Team was reminding me to see my husband and myself as 2 Masters, as 2 magnificent spiritual beings who agreed to grow and expand through this experience.”
You are an outstanding human….we could all learn how to be a radiant point of joy from you…no matter what is happening in life. Much love to you – always!
Swati!!! Thank you for being a friend and support for me during the most difficult times. You helped me laugh when I felt like crying…and you helped me see how seeing things from a higher perspective was so helpful and healing…not only for me, but potentially for others. You helped me see more clearly how I could inspire others by being a role model and guide to help them go through life challenges the HEARTS Way! Love it!
Thank you for sharing!!
I have been catching myself feeling afraid and confused – so reading this sentiment :
“When love appears, fear disappears!” really stuck out. I need to make a poster of it.
Continue to grow and expand ! and hopefully, you will continue to share the journey with us. Thanks!!
Hi Spela! I am so glad the message, “When love appears, fear disappears!” helped you. Did you make a poster of it, yet? I think that’s a great idea!
Thank you for sharing your experience. I’m sure it must have been difficult for you during the process. I am going through a divorce right now and I don’t know what to do anymore. I have two children that I want to protect to the best of my ability from the arguments and unhappiness of the process. As a divorcee, do you know what’s the best method to divorce with the least amount of conflict form your spouse? I’m looking into divorcing online…but i haven’t heard much about it. Thistoo does online divorces ( http://www.thistoo.co if you are interested) but i dont know if they’re trustworthy. Any help would be appreciated! Thank you.
Dear Alice, my heart goes out to you. Divorce is not easy, but from my experience I can see that it was the best choice for me and my soul…and I am so much happier and empowered now.
I invite you to ask your Spiritual Support Team to clearly guide you to the best way to go through this process…with ease, harmony, and peace. Envision the highest outcome and feel how you would feel experiencing it. Pay attention to your gut and heart centers when having to decide what choice to make. The highest choices feel lighter!