I have been quiet these past several months. I needed to go within for clarity and guidance. I’ve been going through a major challenge in my marriage and a huge personal transformation as a result.
I feel like a beautiful and precious, new butterfly spreading my wings, ready to experience myself in a whole new way. I can see the light and beauty within me and all around me. I can now see where this journey has been leading me to…Expansion. Empowerment. Freedom.
FREE from beliefs that limited me.
EMPOWERED to love myself more than ever before.
EXPANDED to fly into new horizons I never dreamed possible.
My marriage of 16 years is coming to an end. I met my soon-to-be ex-husband in college and we’ve been together for 22 years. I thought we would be together forever, but a few months ago I realized that the purpose of our relationship as a couple had been fulfilled and is now complete. It is time to move on.
I’ve experienced many intense emotions in the past year…from confusion, anger, grief, feelings of abandonment and betrayal…TO relief, peace, love, joy, appreciation and gratitude. It’s been quite a journey of healing and empowerment.
Throughout this transformative journey, my Spiritual Support Team (angels, guides and Higher Self) has been an incredible and CONSTANT SOUCE of INSIGHTS, LOVE and SUPPORT.
I really don’t know what I would have done without my Team! For sure my experience would have been a lot more difficult and painful than it was.
Today, I wish to share with you…
7 of the many beautiful ways my Team helped me through this difficult time…
- When I felt alone and abandoned, my Team showed me how loved I truly am. One of those difficult days, out of the blue, so many people who love me reached out to me: my dad, my mom, and 4 of my dear friends, either called me, texted me or stopped by!
- While asking for clarity, my Team shared with me that my husband’s Higher Self along with my Higher Self, agreed to go through these challenges before we came into this lifetime, so that we would grow in our understanding of unconditional love and some of its’ expressions, including self-love, self-empowerment, and compassion. This higher understanding made a big difference in how I felt about the challenges within my relationship.
- I was shown all the ways I was not loving myself, even when I thought I was! I was able to more clearly see how I was not valuing myself, honoring nor respecting myself for many years. My husband was giving me a gift by mirroring this back to me so that I could see this and choose to love myself fully.
- My Team showed me, as I watched a “movie” in my mind’s eye, how I was repeating my mother’s and grandmother’s patterns of limiting beliefs about love and co-dependency. I saw that I learned from them that loving others meant giving myself up. I learned that other people’s needs (especially my children’s and husband’s) were more important than my own. My Team told me that loving myself came first in order for me to express a higher level of love towards others. They helped me see examples of what loving myself really looks like, sounds like, and feels like!
- When I was asking for extra support to move forward with more peace and harmony, I was guided to an awesome marriage counselor who helped my husband and I communicate more easily. My Team told me that this counselor would be a man who worked in Bedford, NH. I was told to Google “marriage counseling Bedford NH” and he showed up on the first page!
- When negative thoughts would fill my mind and I’d go into judgment, my Team reminded me to see things from a higher perspective and the importance of keeping my heart open.
- For instance, when I was driving one day thinking about something my husband had done that hurt my feelings, I saw a license plate that said, “2MSTRS.” At that moment, I knew my Team was reminding me to see my husband and myself as 2 Masters, as 2 magnificent spiritual beings who agreed to grow and expand through this experience.
- And even this morning when I woke up and looked at the clock, it said 5:55. I felt a nudge to look up what the number meant. This is what I found,
- When I was asking for clarity as whether to continue working on my marriage or move towards a divorce, I kept hearing a song in my head. When I listened more closely, I recognized the words from a song that was popular in Puerto Rico when I was a teenager. The words of the song said, “Rain…Your kisses are cold like the rain. Now I have to forget you and try to find happiness with someone else who will love me like you never will.” Hmmm…I guess that was a pretty clear message!
As I move forward into a new chapter in my life, I ask for your loving thoughts and positive energy for me and my family. Thank you for your love!!!
There are many unknowns still ahead of me…where will I live? How will I financially support my boys and myself? What will my life look like on my own?
If I allow my mind to focus on these unknowns, fear easily takes over. I feel afraid and anxious…and when this happens, I remind myself of my Team’s wise words,
“When Love appears, Fear disappears.”
Yes, I am choosing Love.
My heart is open. My knowing that “everything is always working out for me” is strong. My connection with my Spiritual Support Team is solid. I feel totally supported, loved and taken care of…and I fully TRUST that this is so.
I KNOW I am not alone.
I KNOW I am the Source of everything I need.
This is the MESSAGE I am here to share.
You are not alone. You are the Source of everything you need.
You are a magnificent spiritual being, an extension of God, who can be, do and have everything your heart desires! You have an incredibly loving, wise and powerful Spiritual Support Team whose purpose and greatest joy is to support you in being happy!”
Now I have been given the ultimate personal opportunity to LIVE & BE this message fully. What a gift!
I know that this experience has and will continue to make me a better example and guide to EMPOWER YOU & ME from WITHIN!
Comment below to share your love & inspiration…