Haven’t found your soulmate? Here’s WHY!
After my divorce, I figured that it wouldn’t be long before I’d meet my new soulmate and have the fulfilling relationship my heart had always yearned for.
The truth? That belief that I would soon find “my Guy…” the right One for me, lit my heart with hope and helped me get through my divorce and the long months following…
But, to my surprise…more and more months passed by and where was my soulmate?
No idea! Not HERE!
I often wondered, “Where is he? Where’s my soulmate? Why isn’t he here yet?”
Can you relate?
Are you, too, searching for your soulmate, but haven’t found him (or her) yet?
What’s the deal?
You’ve been doing all the “right” things…following the dating expert’s advice, but the winds of love aren’t stirring?
Not even a whiff.
Are you confused about WHY your Guy (or Girl) isn’t already in your life?
With the help of my Spiritual Support Team, I found out later the reason my soulmate hadn’t shown up…
And, if you are in the same boat right now, you won’t believe why!
It’s all about your energy.
To bring your soulmate into your life, your energy (a.k.a. your thoughts, your beliefs (conscious AND subconscious ones), how you see yourself and others, your feelings) needs to match what you want.
What is happening in your life is just a reflection of what’s inside you.
Your outer world is a reflection of your inner world.
You are attracting to you what you are putting out with your energy.
You want to be in a relationship with a wonderful partner, but he or she is not here yet? That means your energy is not a match to the version of you who is enjoying this relationship.
For example, a part of you wants to be in a relationship, BUT another part of you (most likely subconscious) may not.
I call these the “BUTs.” The “Yeah, I want to be in a relationship, BUT…”
The 3 BIGGEST BUTs that will hold you back from your ideal relationship:
You may have been hurt in the past (who hasn’t!) and your subconscious mind is trying to protect you from being hurt again.
For instance, a part of you may be SCARED of:
1. Getting REJECTED
2. Being DISAPPOINTED
3. Being BETRAYED or ABANDONED
By the way, I was experiencing ALL of these!
2. LIMITING BELIEFS:
Some common beliefs that keep your soulmate away are:
1. NEGATIVE self-concepts: “I’m too old” or “I am not beautiful, skinny, interesting, smart… enough.”
2. POSITIVE self-concepts: “I’m too awesome, too bright, too smart! And, I don’t want to make them feel inadequate, so I may have to dim my light in order for them to feel good about themselves around me…but I don’t want to dim my light, either.”
3. General limiting concepts and doubts: “It’s hard to find someone these days. Online dating is so frustrating and a waste of time. Am I too picky? Does my ideal soulmate even exist?”
3. CAN’T HAVE IT ALL (OR) CAN’T HAVE IT YET:
1. Can’t have BOTH OF THESE at the same time. For example, “I can’t have BOTH a successful career & a thriving relationship. They both require too much of my time.” Or “I can’t be there for my children and also nurture a new relationship.”
2. Need to WAIT for this to be in place first: “I need to lose weight, have my biz/work in place, have more money, my children need to be __ before I can enjoy being in a relationship.”
And yes, I also was experiencing ALL these, too!
What happens when you hold onto BIG BUTs?
1. You attract someone who matches that fear or belief and reflects it back to you creating a “self-fulfilling prophecy.” This repeats the painful patterns you wanted to avoid in the first place. Ouch!
By the way, some time after my divorce I did attract a soulmate who matched some of those limiting beliefs I had…and I am thankful for his reflection back to me because I was able to become aware of these subconscious beliefs and shift them!
2. You DON’T attract anyone, in order to protect yourself and because you’re putting out a vibe that blocks them.
BIG “BUTs” like these are like having one foot on the gas pedal (wanting a relationship) and another one on the brake (not wanting a relationship) at the same time!
And the universe will just reflect back to you what you are radiating out with your energy, just like a mirror.
In order to become a magnet for true love, you must first learn to become an energetic match to the version of you who is already enjoying this beautiful, loving relationship!
You DON’T have to be perfect for your soulmate to come into your life!
You just need to be an energetic MATCH to what you want!
That’s why it is so important to HEAL your heart in order to address these fears and to SHIFT these limiting beliefs, if you want “the One” in your life right now.
Fortunately, there are ways to uncover these self-sabotaging beliefs and shift them into alignment with what you really want, so that you can more easily manifest the life you desire.
In fact, I have helped many clients do exactly that in 1:1 coaching sessions and coaching programs.
Are you tired of spinning your wheels?
Are you ready to take your foot off the brake and become a powerful magnet for that which you seek?
I have an incredible group online coaching program coming up soon, which focuses on exactly that!
We’ll be setting sail on the “Magnetize True Love” Virtual Cruise ship departing for the Isles of H.E.A.R.T.S. soon, and it’s not too late to come aboard! Hit this link to find out more! https://www.empower-u.me/lovecruise
Are you unsure about how to leave your past behind and get truly ready for the beautiful, fulfilling relationship you’ve always dreamed of?
Click here to schedule a complimentary “True Love Breakthrough” call with me and let’s get you headed in the right direction:
P.S. You CAN have the loving, beautiful relationship you desire! It starts with having the most loving relationship with YOU. I am here to help you do BOTH!
Leave a Reply