I am excited to be sharing my message of hope and empowerment from within to create a new life that’s even better than you imagined!
I am available to speak, offer workshops, interviews, webinars, etc. My most popular Signature Talk is “How to Create A Life You Love After Divorce or Heartbreak.”
In this talk, I cover:
- The biggest mistake most people make post-divorce or heartbreak
- The 3 most important steps to build a life you love after divorce or breakup
- The #1 secret to moving forward with more ease, peace, and excitement
I am also available to speak on the following topics:
- How to Create a Life You Love After Disappointment
- Finding True Love After Heartbreak
- Healing from Divorce & Relationship Loss
- Gifts Within Challenges, Everything is Happening For You
- Tapping Into the Universe’s Support for Guidance & Assistance
Contact me to discuss the possibility of me speaking to your group.
What People are Saying
“So many insights and new perspectives. I am already seeing a big shift and healing happening within me.”
“I am inspired and have learned a lot about how something as painful as a divorce can actually give you freedom and push you to find yourself and love yourself.”
“A beautiful lesson on how to live life from a place of LOVE when you are feeling sad, victimized, hurt and confused. It’s about seeing opportunity for growth in every challenge.”
Dumari St. Angelo is an inspirational speaker, Life Transformed® Coach, and author of the #1 Amazon Bestseller, The Gift of Divorce, A Journey of Empowerment Through Self-Love.
After transforming her life in a beautiful way after her divorce, Dumari now guides men and women bouncing back from divorce and heartbreak to do the same. Her inspiring talks help audiences move past their pain, fears and limiting beliefs to create a life they absolutely love with more ease, self-love, and empowered from within.
Dumari’s heart-centered approach teaches connection to our True Self and inner power to create a fulfilling, happy life, supported by the universe in every way.
When she’s not captivating people from the stage, Dumari spends her life coaching, dancing Salsa and enjoying her life as a happily divorced mom of two living in New Hampshire.
Photos for Promotional Purposes