Merry Christmas, Beautiful!
On this Christmas Eve I am thinking of you. My heart wells up with appreciation for you. I am grateful for our connection and for the opportunity to share my life and the divine messages I receive with you.
I wish you to experience how deeply loved you are. I wish you to remember who you truly are!
I invite you to take a moment to give yourself a gift right now. It will only take a minute. Can you do that? Can you take a minute to give yourself a gift?
You have been giving gifts to others to express your love these past few days. Would you give yourself a gift of love right now?
If you choose to, awesome! Just play along with me…
- Put your hands over your heart.
- Take a few deep breaths and focus on the area where your heart is.
- Imagine there’s a light within your heart’s center, like a small sun within you. Now, turn your heart light on. Just imagine you are turning a light switch on and that this is making the light within your heart shine brightly.
- With each breath you take, your heart light gets bigger and brighter, filling your whole body until it radiates out of you. Take 3 deep breaths to do this.
- Smile, knowing that you have connected with the love and light within you.
Now that you have connected with the essence of who you are (love and light), read the message from my Spiritual Support Team and myself to you…
You are the Love
that soothes the soul.
You are the Light
that brightens the dark.
You are the Peace
that calms the mind.
You are the Joy
that lightens the heart.
You are the Gift
blessed with God within.”
You, the magnificent Spirit that you truly are, is all these things (Love, Light, Peace, Joy and God)! But, we tend to seek for all these outside of ourselves.
We tend to wait for others to love us before we can love ourselves fully.
We tend to wait for things to go our way before we can feel happy.
We tend to wait for outer conditions to be calm or controlled before we can feel peace.
When we look outside of ourselves for what we want, we end up disappointed, hurt, and afraid. The truth is that we are looking for what we want in the wrong places!
You are the Source of what you are looking for. Everything that you want is waiting to emerge from within you. Your Spiritual Support Team is there for you to show you the way.
May you experience the blessings of Love, Light, Peace, Joy and God within you this holiday season and always.
I love you.